What temperature is a refrigerator : Parts for a ge refrigerator : 30 inch side by side refrigerator.
What Temperature Is A Refrigerator
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- A body temperature above the normal; fever
- the somatic sensation of cold or heat
- The degree or intensity of heat present in a substance or object, esp. as expressed according to a comparative scale and shown by a thermometer or perceived by touch
- the degree of hotness or coldness of a body or environment (corresponding to its molecular activity)
- Temperature is a physical property that quantitatively expresses the common notions of hot and cold. Objects of low temperature are cold, while various degrees of higher temperatures are referred to as warm or hot.
- The degree of internal heat of a person's body
- In object-oriented programming (OOP), Inheritance is a way to compartmentalize and reuse code by creating collections of attributes and behaviors called objects which can be based on previously created objects.
- In knowledge representation and object-oriented programming and design, is-a (subsumption) is a relationship where one class D is a subclass of another class B (and so B is a superclass of D).
- In logic, the law of identity states that an object is the same as itself: A ? A. Any reflexive relation upholds the law of identity. When discussing equality, the fact that "A is A" is a tautology.
What you need
two cups warm water
two teaspoons baking powder -- or -- one teaspoon dry yeast
four cups all-purpose flour
one-half cup sugar
one-quarter teaspoon spice (one or more of the following to total one-quarter teaspoon: cardamom, cinnamon, allspice, ginger)
two tablespoons butter, margarine, or vegetable oil
one-quarter cup warm milk (optional)
one egg, lightly beaten (optional)
pinch of salt
oil for deep frying
What you do
All pastry ingredients should be allowed to come to room temperature if they have been in the refrigerator. If using yeast: mix the yeast with a few spoonfuls of the warm water.
In a mixing bowl combine the flour, baking powder (if not using yeast), sugar, and spice (cardamom is most common in Eastern Africa). Add the yeast. Mix the water, butter (or margarine, or oil), milk, and egg together. Gradually add this mixture to the flour while kneading into dough. (If not using milk and egg use additional water as necessary.) Knead until a smooth and elastic dough is formed -- fifteen to twenty minutes. If using yeast: Place dough in a clean bowl, cover with a cloth, and allow to rise in a warm place (such as on oven that has been heated to 100 degrees Farenheit then turned off) for an hour or more. If using baking powder, let dough rest for several minutes.
Divide the dough into several hand-sized pieces. Roll or press the pieces into circles about one-half inch thick. Cut circles into halves or quarters (or whatever you like). Some cooks (when using yeast) place the doughs on a cookie sheet and let them rise a second time.
Heat a few cups of vegetable oil to 300 degrees Farenheit in a skillet or deep pot. Fry the doughs in the hot oil, turning a few times, until they are golden brown all over. Fry only as many together as can float in the oil without touching one another. Place on paper towels to drain. Serve warm.
229/365 It's raining
I really feel like I'm in a creativity slump. I haven't had a good idea for a SP in quite some time and I haven't liked what I've been taking. The only thing I can say is at least I still haven't missed a day even when uninspired.
It's raining here today, which is sort of good news. It means the temperature is warmer.
Quite a bit of melting today, puddles everywhere.
Going to submit this to Flickr Group Roulette's "Inappropriate Tags" challenge.
My wife will argue that my tag "Boob" is not inappropriate at all.
best small wine refrigerator
good deals on refrigerators
42 inch side by side refrigerator
eastern shore refrigeration
fridge not cold
locking compact refrigerator
| HOME |